Cleansing , Moisturising and conditioning shampoo bar
Sulphate free non stripping cleanser
100% natural oils infused with botanicals
One of the main fundamentals of combating hair loss and promoting healthy hair grow growth is keeping the scalp clean.
Key Player Ingredients
- Chamomile to soothes and calms the scalp
- Hibiscus high in vitamin C, conditioning, strengthening and combats hair loss
- Moringa high in vitamin C and E that helps promote blood circulation and hair growth
- Olive Oil, Almond oil and Cocoa Butter, for it's moisturising and conditioning properties
- Castor Oil to give the cleansing bar a nice creamy lather
- Coconut oil used in cleansing bar for its amazing cleansing properties
- Peppermint Essential Oil Cooling and Calming to the scalp and promotes hair growth
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil natural treatment for dandruff and itchy irritated scalp
- Tea Tree and Lemongrass Essential oil anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties
No mineral oils
- Wet hair thoroughly,
- Gently rub the Botanical Shampoo Bar onto the scalp in sections,
- You should start to get a nice creamy lather,
- Massage the scalp gently with fingertips or shampoo brush to remove any build-up on the scalp,
- Rinse hair thoroughly and proceed to condition with our Avocado Pulp hair Mask or any conditioner of your choice
No issues with purchasing on the site and my items arrived within 7 days of placing my order. The botanical shampoo bar smells really lovely and lathers really well. Its the first time using a shampoo bar but was pleased with the overall result. The peppermint, tea tree and lemongrass smelt lovely and my hair felt really clean and moisturised. I've used it about 4 times now and as I have CCCA alopecia, hope the natural ingredients will help to strengthen my hair and reduce shedding.
I'm not generally a fan of shampoo bars as I prefer bottled shampoo, mainly just because it's easier and less messy but I really liked this one. Clean, safe ingredients. It made mine and my daughter's hair and scalp feel clean without drying them out. Definitely one of the best I have tried.
I like that this shampoo is compact and a bar soap, it smells really nice - I just pick it up and use easily and conveniently. It made my hair feel like I had a good wash and did not strip my hair or dry it out. I like using this shampoo bar every other weekend - will definitely be purchasing more
This is a nice bar but hasn’t really worked on my hair. I now use it as a shaving soap which I really enjoy it for